Finally got this done ;w;
Application for Name:
- Music and almost everything related to it (listening, writing, etc.) his favourite instruments to play are the guitar and piano.
- Sports, although he sometimes struggle playing
- Sweet food
- Teasing and making fun of other people
- Hittig on girls (unfortunately he doesn't succeed often, but he's working hard to perfect the art)
- 'Goth' and 'emo' kids
- Any schoolwork which doesn't interest him (mostly maths, history and chemistry)
- Being ordered around, especially by short people
- People excluding him
- Being 'one-upped'
- Getting teased and made fun of himselfPersonality:Flirty:
Jace has a seemingly endless arsenal of pickup lines and he's definitely not shy to bust out a few for some cute girlsOutgoing:
He is approachable and loves being in the company of other peopleTolerant:
No grudges stay with Jace: he is forgiving and will give people second chancesHard-working:
Jace always wants to be better and his hard-working nature helps him with this wishStraightforward:
Sometimes this guy just needs to think before he speaks and can be very harsh or insensitiveJumps to conclusions:
Don't beat around the bush with Jace as he will get impatient and jump to (usually very inaccurate) conclusions.Control freak:
He loves being in charge of the situation and ordering people around, even if he is not the best choice for being the leader.Prideful:
Jace hates the thought of being inferior and will do whatever he can to be number one. This makes him seem extremely arrogant.Biography:- Kindergarten / Preschool -
Jace was born into a rich, conservative English family with an older brother who was off at university. Thus he was a very quiet child who would only watch the other kids play in awe, but never brave enough to join them.- Elementary School -
He moved with his immediate family to Osaka for business reasons and due to cultural differences Jace was bullied around in school. He was too prideful to tell anyone else about his hardships so Jace found himself a new persona of someone confident and resolved to stand up to the bullies. The other kids thought he was funny with his cringe-worthy comebacks (c'mon they were kids)
and thus Jace opened up to people.
He got his first 'girlfriend'. The teachers were not impressed.- Middle School / Junior High -
Unfortunately Jace gradually lost interest for almost anything academic and would only pay attention in classes he liked (which was very few). The teachers were disappointed with his attitude, so he had a rough time getting through middle school. At the end of every year he would return home with a poor grade and was criticised by his family members.- Summer before starting Tachikawa High -
Jace despised how his older brother was better than him in all ways when he were Jace's age, so he was determined to cram for Tachikawa High and surpass his brother.Additional Info:
- Somewhat a dreamer, Jace sets unrealistic goals for himself and expectations for others.
- Jace likes playing sport, but due to his below average endurance he is terrible at sports like running marathons, football and swimming and was never accepted into any sporting teams.
- The last time he tried to cook he nearly turned his oven into a lava-pit. And the water ended up burnt.
- His favourite classes are music, art, sport and english.
Quotes: "Did you sit in a pile of sugar? 'Coz your ass is pretty damn sweet.""I know I'm a dreamer: a kid reaching for a bar too high with an image too good for himself, but I'm trying hard and livin' in the moment. And that's what matters." Relationships:
- Nakamura Kouta: favourite bully victim he's short ok